Connected Advocacy Centre for Youth Development is an coalition of organizations and youth volunteers in Working in Nigeria and West Africa Region committed to implement the United National SDG Goals for the eradication of poverty, injustice and climate change, we are engagement Mechanism platform aim at enabling stronger grassroots multi-cultural constituency coordination to ensure that the voice of oppressed , marginalized and impoverished in local communities in sub-regions are heard in an intergovernmental processes in local, national, regional and global level this is to ensure that the rule of laws, role of the under privileged is not and should not be neglected , the rights of poor, oppressed, unemployed and marginalized is taking into consideration in any decision making with the objective to ending poverty, injustice ,unemployment, insecurity, exploitation and climate change.
Our Identified Issues for Advocacy and Implementation :
1. Poverty Eradication
2. Legal Empowerment against injustice and oppressed
3. Employment with decent jobs and social protection
4. Food security& Nutrition/sustainable Agriculture
5. Water and sanitation
6. Youth Capacity Development, Empowerment and Engagement
7. Religion, culture and peace building
8. Leadership Development and mentorship
9. Renewable Energy Solutions for Sustainable Development
10. Sustainable development inclusive economy and financing local levels
11. Monitoring SDG Implementation and evaluation at the grass root
12. Human right, windows and Orphans right
13. Disaster risk reduction and climate change
14. Gender Equality
15. Ethics, values and professionalism
16. Conflict Prevention, post conflict peace building and the promotion of durable peace
17. Science technology inventions and intercultural communication
18. Small and medium enterprises development
19. Global partnership for achieving sustainable development
1. Forum for Justice and Legal Empowerment Nigeria –To building capacity and awareness creation on SDG16 for CSO, Faith base/traditional ,religious leaders, women, youth, students, marginalized, and oppressed Communities.
2. Create Nigeria: Access to Justice and Legal Empowerment Exhibition campaign – know your right using our local content potentials to enlightened our citizens on SDG Goal 16,access to justice and legal aids, as we tell the story of major challenges of Poverty, Injustice, exploitation, oppression and way forward through Creative and Performing Arts Exhibition.
3. Road Shows /Peace Match for Justice and Legal Empowerment Campaign
4. Installation of Justice Clubs in Schools for Strategic Leadership Development and Mentorship on Justice and Legal empowerment in some selected schools in the country, who will later become the Justice Advocate in their local communities.
5. Advocacy and capacity building
6. National /Regional Day of Prayers for Justice and legal Empowerment
7. Intercultural /Mission Exchange Program : For experience sharing and knowledge development .
8. Budget Monitoring and tracking: For Transparency and Accountability Watch
9. Standup for Orphans/Windows and underprivileged
10. Save the Child Future Program
11. Resource Mobilization Trust Fund : For Advocacy, Education and sustainable development Project.
12. Periodic Engagement with Public Office holders to demand accountability of running of the states of affairs.
Our Network is Open to Local and International Communities Based Organization, Partners/ donor agencies NGO’s FBO’s, Progressives unions. Volunteer organization etc.
Dr. Prince Israel Orekha
Connected Advocacy Centre for Youth Development
(Helping Lives International)
Email: [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] to report outdated information or to ask a question about this profile.