With a background in environmental law and environmental justice advocacy, Caitlin has worked for a decade in fundraising, organizational development, and strategic planning for social impact organizations. She has raised millions of dollars in collaboration with NGO leaders, first as a senior member of the program and operations teams for Women’s Earth Alliance, and subsequently as a consultant and facilitator to organizations across the United States. Previously, she built and directed a legal advocacy network linking pro bono lawyers with grassroots environmental justice activists. Caitlin received her B.A. from Stanford University and her J.D. with an environmental law certificate from UC Berkeley School of Law.
- A Theory of Everything, Guidestar (2015)
- Indigenous Peoples of North America: Environmental Exposures and Reproductive Justice, Environmental Health Perspectives (2012). A discussion of the intersection of environmental health and reproductive justice issues in Indigenous communities as well as the limitations of legal recourse.
- Good news and bad news for New Mexico’s Navajo communities, High Country News (2010)
- First Nations continue tar sands pushback, High Country News (2010)
- The U.N. comes west, High Country News (2010)
- This Saturday, prayers for the Peaks, High Country News (2010)
- Representatives ask Obama to examine impacts of tar sands pipeline, High Country News (2010)
- Gulf tragedy highlights need for Native renewables, High Country News (2010)
- Grand Canyon uranium threatens tribal water, High Country News (2010)
- Sovereignty versus stewardship, High Country News (2010)
- Black Mesa mine mess, High Country News (2010)
- Toxic legacy for tribes, High Country News (2010)
- Saying “yes” to climate justice, High Country News (2010)
- “Messy and unstructured, relentless and global”, High Country News (2010)
- Exempting Department of Defense from FederalHazardous Waste Laws: Resource Contaminationas Range Preservation, Ecology Law Quarterly (2005). A look at the Department of Defense’s proposed exemptions from toxic waste and clean air laws.